Why did you decide to get rid of your dreads? Also, how the heck did you manage o comb them out?! :) I recently acquired them myself
Hi there! :) I always make stupid decisions when it comes to changing my hair. This was the longest time I had the same hairstyle, I got bored and basically I didn’t think it over. Plus they started to get really heavy and hard to manage.(I regret it now,I should have just cut it shorter)
After breaking some plastic combs I got a metal one and worked my way through, starting from the end of the locks. It was hard and painful and not worth the trouble. Now I’m waiting for my hair to grow a bit longer and I’m making myself a new set of dreadlocks. And those will be forever. :)
1. Whats your middle name?
2. How big is your bed?
3. What are you listening to right now?
4. What are the last 4 digits in your cellphone number?
5. What was the last thing you ate?
6. Last person you hugged?
7. How is the weather right now?
8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
9. What is the first thing you notice in the opposite sex?
10. Favorite type of food.
11. Do you want children?
12. Do you drink?
13. Ever get so drunk you don’t remember the entire night?
14. Hair color?
15. Eye colour?
16. Do you wear contacts/glasses?
17. Favorite holiday?
18. Favorite season?
19. Have you ever cried over a girl/boy?
20. Last movie you watched?
21. What books are you reading?
23. Favorite movie?
24. Favorite college football team?
25. What were you doing before filling this out?
26. Any pets?
27. Dogs or cats?
28. Favorite flower?
29. Have you ever loved someone?
30. Who would you like to see right now?
31. Have you ever fired a gun?
32. Do you like to travel by plane?
33. Right-handed or Left-handed?
34. If you could go to any place right now where would you go?
35. Are you missing someone?
36. Do you have a tattoo?
37. Do you still watch cartoons on Saturday mornings?
38. Are you hiding something from someone?
39. Are you 18?
40. What do you do before you go to bed?